Livredning.DK
Online debat forum for Livredning i Danmark
Giv gerne dit online bidrag til vort livrednings debat forum. Debatemner ses nedenfor:
DEBATREGLER. Debatten er fri. Men indlæg, der af redaktionen skønnes at være ærekrænkende eller i strid med straffelovens bestemmelser, vil blive slettet. Det samme gælder falske, eller anonyme indlæg. Du kan deltage i debatten ved at kommentere indlæg, skrive dit eget indlæg eller ved at stille spørgsmål.
English speaking visitors please [click here] to go to our International Lifeguard Discussion Forum.
Forum: Badesikkerhed
I dette forum kan du stille spørgsmål og/eller debattere Badesikkerhed
Emne: wzodpyr
Navn: izbajumzek
E-mail: vhofseg@vupozta.com
Dato: 27-04-2009  06:47
<a href= http://www.djmeesh.com/thoughts/index.php?blogId=7 >true masturbation stories</a>

Svar:
  • Re: wzodpyr (Laura, 28-07-2012 08:04)

• The following set up insinucttors Help!I am a digital dingbat I admit however this does not stop me..I've manged to down load and install this theme in my cpanel and get this blog hosted!I am unable to navigate the theme and I am assuming I need to do the following..am I doing this in my cpanel or in wordpress dashboard?Next question if you will go to my site and click the pages.. Can you tell me whythe spacing is hap hazard???Thank you thank you thank you,JoAnn DonahueSETUP INSTRUCTIONS:1. Go into Admin >> Appearances >> Editor >> index.php and find these lines (there are 2 sets 1 for the left colum and 1 for the right column):php query_posts(’cat=1&showposts=3′);php $posts = get_posts(’category=1&numberposts=3&offset=0′);Change the category ID number (in 2 places) to the category you want to display. You can also change the number of posts that are shown (also in 2 places) although for asthetics 3 in the left column and 2 in the right column is recommended.2. To change the headings of the main content columns go into Admin >> Appearances >> Editor >> index.php and find this line (2 places) and change the text between the tags:HEADING3. To have the images show up in the left hand content column you’ll need to install the Get The Image plugin created by Justin Tadlock. You can download it here: Get The Image.

Send dette debat-indlæg til en ven.

[ KONTAKT REDAKTIONEN ]

Kend kystlivredderens FLAG
KYSTLIVREDDER-FLAG: Læs hvad grønt, gult og rødt flag i livreddertårnet betyder.
Foto: Livredning.DK

Livredning.DK

WWW Livredning.DK
Kystlivredning-artikler
[Opgaverne på stranden] [Kystlivredder-FOTOS] [Redaktion]
Copyright © 1990-2005
Nyhedsmedie for Kystlivredning / Lifeguard Page of Scandinavia, Danish Section, Livredning.DK

ANNONCER:
SPEEDO.com Surf Life Saving Australia Lifeguardskills UK CSLSA California Surf Lifesaving Association Surf Life Savers UK American Lifeguard Association United States Lifesaving Association Lifesaving.COM - Lifesaving Resources Inc. Landinspektør DK-finder
Fastfreeway Autohits Fastfreeway Autohits Fastfreeway Autohits Fastfreeway Autohits